Dixie D’Amelio Biography
Dixie D’Amelio was born on 12 August 2001. She was brought up in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. She has always had a keen passion for dancing and singing from a young age. She’s always wanted to pursue a career as a dancer or performer in the entertainment industry. She attended her primary school in King Low Heywood School in Connecticut. While at her High School, she was a team member for field hockey. In addition, she was a lacrosse player at High School. Then she attended an elite private University located in the United States. Dixie D’Amelio is a Youtuber, Tiktok star, and brand influencer, with more than 7 million subscribers on her YouTube channel, which she named her own and more than 454 million views on her YouTube channel. She began to upload her videos via the TikTok platform, which has gained popularity and success. She has more than 45 million subscribers on her Tiktok in 2021. Dixie is much active on Instagram and has more than 4 million users.
Dixie D’Amelios Personal information
|Date of Birth||August 12, 2001|
|Age||21 ( by Aug 2022)|
|Place of Birth||Connecticut|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Parents||Marc D’Amelio(father) Heidi D’Amelio(mother)|
|Sibling(s)||Charli D’Amelio (sister)|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship with Noah beck|
Dixie D’Amelios Net worth
She’s worth $4 million as of 2021
Dixie D’Amelio Career
She is hugely committed to her work and hopes to be a well-known actor. In 2019, Dixie and her sister Charli D’Amelio were part of the famous The Hype House in Los Angles. She joined The Hype House alongside many other well-known TikTok stars, including Alex Warren, Addison Rae, Avani Gregg. She released her debut single “Be happy” in June 2020. She also collaborated with rapper Wiz Khalifa on her single “One Whole Day,” She was included in the “Naughty List” song by Liam Payne. She has attracted more than 45 million users to her dixiedamelio TikTok account. She regularly uploads dance videos with other TikTok creators, including Bryce Hall, Daisy Keech, and her sister Charli D’Amelio. In 2020, Dixie also became a part of the tv series “Attaway General.”.The show “Attaway General” tells the story of a group made up of teenagers who are a part of volunteers in the local hospital.
Facts about Dixie D’Amelio
- She was featured in events throughout the 2020 NBA All-Star weekend alongside Addison Rae
- She signed with the talent agency UTA in January 2020.
- After her sister, Charli D’Amelio, became popular on TikTok, Dixie D’Amelio started using TikTok as well
- D’Amelio released her first song, “Be Happy,” on June 26, 2020. The song has received over 86.1 million Spotify streams as of August 28, 2021.
- Her father and mother both have a TikTok profile with millions of followers.
- She’s currently in a relationship with Noah Beck. She had a relationship with a fellow Youtuber Griffin Johnson in 2020
- Dixie’s sister Charli D’Amelio is ranked among one of the fastest rising TikTok celebrities in 2019