Drew Binskys Biography
Drew Binsky is an American travel blogger, Vlogger, and Youtuber. Binsky was born Drew Goldberg in Dallas, Texas, and was raised in Scottsdale, Arizona. “Binsky” was a nickname earned by his family members of German Jewish origin. He is an American YouTuber who creates videos of his travels worldwide and the stories he discovers. He was a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduated in entrepreneurship and economics in 2013. In his junior year of college, he enrolled in an exchange program in Prague, Czech Republic; He traveled to 20 Countries within Europe while studying in Prague. It inspired him to pursue an occupation in a Travel blog; He travels to different countries and discusses the uniqueness of that particular country. Binsky started the YouTube channel on July 25, 2012, and posted videos on the same day. In March 2020, he’d visited 191 countries. He initially intended to visit every country on earth in June 2020 until the COVID-19 epidemic put the other nations on a halt. He is one of the Guinness World Record holders for Most UNESCO World Heritage Site visits in a single day. In October 2021, He had seen every country on earth, the last one being Saudi Arabia.
Drew Binskys Net Worth
His Net Worth as of 2021 was $8 million (approx.)
Drew Binskys Personal Information
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1991|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Height||6ft 2 inches|
|Relationship status||Engaged to Deanna Sallao|
Facts About Drew Binsky
- He is well-known for his videos of his travels via his YouTube channel.
- He is a resident of Los Angeles, California. However, he purchased a house within Phoenix with his wife, Deanna.
- He is not a fan of Brunei; He was there for 18 months and traveled to more than 20 different countries across Asia during the time.
- He resigned from his teaching position in January of 2015 and began to travel full-time.
- He will occasionally talk about other things and stories, such as the world’s most addicting substance (the betel nuts)
- There are more than 3 million subscribers on Youtube.