Jay Shetty Biography
Jay Shetty is a British Author, Motivational Speaker, and Youtuber. Jay was born on September 6, 1987, in London, England. Since the launch of the Youtube channel in the year 2016, Jay’s videos of wisdom have racked up more than 4 billion views and accumulated over 20 million subscribers. Jay is now among the most-watched people on the internet worldwide. The subject of the video was relationships, well-being, and mental health. Jay has written content for and collaborated with Snapchat, Facebook, National Geographic, Nasdaq, and HuffPost. When he met a monk at 18, Jay began to redefine success. He was now seeking an existence of serving, influence, and passion, not fame, money, or power. After graduating with a BSc (Hons) degree in Behavioral Science from Cass Business School, at 22, he left to live as a monk in India and Europe. He swapped his clothes for robes, shaved his head, and lived out of a gym for three years.
Jay Shetty Net worth
Jays Net Worth is $3 Million
Jay Shetty Personal Information
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1987|
|Birth Place||London, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Relationship Status||Married to (Radhi Devlukia)|
Jay Shetty’s Career
As a kid, Jay was bullied because of his weight and was a bit of a nerd, and he didn’t let these experiences impact his character. Jay spent most of his time exploring what the world could offer like all teenagers. Tired of being “good,” Jay moved to New York in September 2016. Jay quit HuffPost to establish his viral video company and build his name. Jay is now working with some of the most prominent companies globally. Jay has been invited to give keynote speeches at top organizations, such as Google, L’Oreal, Facebook, Coca Cola, HSBC, EY, Microsoft, and Accenture. He seeks to spread information at the rate we seek entertainment, something Jay calls “making wisdom goes viral.” Since the introduction on the Youtube channel in 2016, Jay’s videos of wisdom have garnered nearly 4 billion viewings and amassed more than 20 million followers. In 2018, he made the most popular Facebook video.
Facts about Jay Shetty
- Jay meditated for 4-8 hours a day and experimented with various no water and food fasts to train the mind.
- He lost two of his best friends when he was 16, one in a car accident and the other in gang violence.
- He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
- At the age of 18, while studying at his college, he attended a lecture by a monk in London, which completely changed his perspective towards life.
- Before he turned 14, he used to be very shy, but afterward, he became rebellious with many ideas in his head.
- He is the creator of ‘Invisible World,’ a short film series on YouTube.
- In November 2016, he won the ‘Bespoke Living Best Blog‘ award at the Asian Media Awards.
Leave a Reply