Jerry Purpdrank Biography
Jerry Purpdrank is an American Rapper, Actor, Youtuber, and social media celebrity who is extremely popular as a Vine star, with over 9.3 million followers before the app was closed. On November 9, 1993, he was born, and his birthplace was in the Massachusetts United States. His career began in 2013 when he was in college; at that point, when he was sharing his videos on Vine, because of his humor and comical abilities, he was able to capture many hearts. He had built a fan base of a million in just two years. He uploaded more videos to Vine and grew his following to the point where he had over 9.3 million followers to his Vine account before the application was closed. In addition to his profile on social media, He is also a rapper and actor who has performed as Lil Wayne multiple times. Jerry made his debut performance first show at a concert in Cambridge, Massachusetts, on August 25, 2016. His song ‘ Bravo ‘ was released on May 19, 2017, and was a huge success. He has more than 5.7 million fans on his Facebook account, more than 236.3k users on Twitter, more than 3 million on Instagram, and more than 295k subscribers on Youtube. He has a lot of followers across each social media platform.
Jerry Purpdrank Net Worth
His Net Worth is $3 million (approx.)
Jerry Purpdranks’ Personal Information
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1993|
|Birth Place||Randolph, Massachusetts, United States.|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Facts about Jerry Purpdrank
- He posted his first video in six seconds on March 27, 2013.
- He also has his brand of watermelon-themed socks.
- He’s also credited as the only black child in high school to be a part of his team for lacrosse. However, He never felt intimidated because of it.
- The name Purpdrank was derived from his favorite childhood drink, Purple Kool-Aid.
- He has been famous for impersonating Lil Wayne many times in Vine videos.
Leave a Reply