Laura Clerys Biography
Laura Clery is an American comedian, Actress, Youtuber, and social media celebrity. She is famous for the short skits she created on Facebook and Instagram. Her birth date was July 22, 1986. Laura Clery completed her Bachelor’s degree program at a public US state university. Laura’s breakthrough came when she got the part in the role of Allison Stark in the TV show titled Till death. Later, she came up with various characters and even created her show for MTC, titled Disaster Date. A video she made, “Me Trying to Flirt” has racked up over 3 million views on her Youtube. The year 2013 saw her was mainly concentrated on creating brand new character designs for her YouTube, TikTok, and Vine channels, which allows Laura to become more imaginative, which increases the value of her brand. Laura’s YouTube channel has over 812k subscribers. Laura is averaging more than 161 million views on her channel. In addition, she also creates reels on Instagram, which has over 3 million followers, and TikTok videos.
Laura Clerys Net Worth
Laura’s Net Worth is $3 Million (approx.)
Laura Clerys Personal Information
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1986|
|Birth Place||Downers Grove, IL|
|Net Worth||$3 Million (approx.)|
|Relationship Status||Married to (Stephen Hilton)|
Facts about Laura Clery
- She has two children, which include Alfred Sound Hilton(son) as well as Marily Hilton(daughter)
- She has amassed more than 7 million Facebook fans and more than three million on Instagram.
- In addition to being a YouTuber and an online personality She also sells products on her website.
- She lives in California with her family.
- She appeared in various short films during the 2000s in the final years, such as Stranded, The Hitchhiking Game, The Hitchhiking Game, and How Deep Is the Ocean.