Table of Contents
Remi Cruz is an American Youtuber and social media celebrity. She has gained popularity on Instagram due to her gorgeous lifestyle photos and fashion, makeup, travel videos, and Youtube; she’s known for her makeup, cooking tutorials, fashion, Vlogs, lifestyle, and DIYs. The YouTuber was born on February 7, 1995. She graduated with a degree in psychology from The University of California, Riverside. She took dancing lessons from the tender age of 5 and participated in several dancing competitions till her teenage years. She joined the song and dance team at Canyon High school. She started her online career in 2012 when she created her main Youtube channel MissRemiAshten, and she has amassed over 2.5 million subscribers. She’s famous on other social media, and she has over a million followers on Instagram. She has severally advertised products on her Instagram page for popular brands like Revolve, Honey Pop, L’Oreal, Beauty, Nohmad Snack Co, Country Pride, Starbucks Coffee, Nars, Boscia, etc. In an attempt to stay healthy, Remi Cruz lost 45 pounds in just three months in late 2017; From creating Do It Yourself (DIY) content to other meaningful tutorial videos she uploads for her fans, she has been exceptional, outstanding, and relevant to her generation.
MissRemiAshten Net Worth
Her Net Worth is $2.5 million
MissRemiAshten Personal information
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1995|
|Birthplace||Anaheim Hills, California, USA|
|Net worth||$ 2.5 million|
|Relationship status||Carl Parson|
Facts about MissRemiAshten
- On February 7, 1995, Remi Cruz was born in California, USA.
- She has collaborated with YouTubers like Monica Church, Kenzie Taylor Borowski, and Shelby Church in February 2014.
- One of the most viewed videos on her channel is “MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOR | STORYTIME.” Published on November 20, 2015, it has over 6million views.
- MissRemiAshten channel has close to two million subscribers and has garnered more than 138 million views.
- In 2021, she received an honorary creator Streamy Award.
- She studied psychology and was part of the Delta Gamma sorority at the University of California, Riverside.