Nick DiGiovanni’s Biography
Nick Digiovanni is an Italian-American chef, social media influencer, reality television personality, Youtuber, and a TikTok star. He is known for his cooking videos; he gets inspired and became a chef from his grandmother and great-grandmother. On May 19, 1996, he was born in Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America. He obtained a Bachelor of Arts/Science degree from Harvard University. He started this YouTube channel in January 2016, and he uploaded his first video on his YouTube channel in October 2019. Nick’s YouTube channel has over 4.6 million subscribers and more than 1.3 Billion total views. The most popular video on his YouTube channel is titled “Eating live sea urchin” the video has more than 39 million views. He got listed on Forbes 30 under 30 in 2021, and he was Streamy Food Creator Of The Year. Nick rose to fame after competing on the tenth season of MasterChef. And at the time, he was the youngest ever finalist on the program.
Nick Digiovanni’s Personal Information
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1996|
|BirthPlace||Providence, Rhode Island, USA|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Relationship Status||Dating (Isabelle Tashima)|
Nick Digiovanni Net Worth
His Net Worth is $3 million
Facts about Nick Digiovanni
- He will be 26 years old by May 2022.
- He graduated from Harvard University.
- Nick has three other siblings, all of which are boys. He is the oldest one.
- After appearing on the tenth season of MasterChef, he became famous as a chef and reality television personality.
- He was inspired to become a chef by his grandmother and great-grandmother.
- Nick also co-founded the Vegetable-based start-up, Voodles, LLC.