Nigel Ng Biography
Nigel Ng is a Malaysian stand-up comedian YouTuber based in London, born on 15 March 1991, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Malaysian Chinese parents of Hokkien ancestral lineage. In 2009, he completed his studies at Chong Hwa Independent High School, Kuala Lumpur. He attended Northwestern University, a private research university located in Evanston, Illinois, United States, where he studied engineering, with a minoring in philosophy. Ng is a data scientist and also has created a Github page. Then he quit the United States for the UK and enjoyed performing comedy at festivals and clubs as a student and then decided to be a full-time comedian shortly after. Most people know him for his sarcastic uncle Roger character. Ng has performed his routines of comedy since the year 2011. He has jokes about the harsh Asian parenting and is “dumped” by his “ex-wife Auntie Helen.” He finished second at The Laughing Horse New Act of the Year 2015, Leicester Square New Comedian of the Year (2015), and took home the Amused The Moose Laugh Off 2016.
Nigel Ng Net Worth
His Net worth is $4 Million (approx.)
Nigel Ng Personal Information
|Date of Birth||15 March 1991|
|Place Of Birth||Malaysia|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Facts about Nigel Ng
- Ng was nominated for the “Best Newcomer Award” for his stand-up comedy show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2019
- He was a finalist in the Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year (2016)
- He is a Malaysian stand-up comedian based in the UK.
- In his first video as Uncle Roger, he said he would “keep making funny videos – no politics, no drama.
- Ng has become best known for his comedic persona Uncle Roger, who speaks with a pronounced Cantonese accent and prides himself on many East Asian stereotypes.
- Ng revealed to his fellow YouTuber Shu that he had divorced in April 2020.
Leave a Reply