Who is Dan Nampaikid?
Daniel Nguyen, aka “ Dan Nampaikid,” is an American Instagram celebrity, social media influencer, former Viner YouTuber Viner, and actor. He is known on social media under the names Dan Nampaikid. Born on October 6, 1993, his birthplace was Boston, Massachusetts. In 2013, Nampaikid started his Vine account and uploaded his first video on Vine on May 24, 2013. Daniel Nguyen would wind up posting four videos on the first day. His ideas and creativity were able to be channeled into the right place. It didn’t take long for him to gain an audience of a considerable size due to his humor and pop-culture references; he was a master. He was among Vine’s biggest stars and collaborated with famous Viners like Gary Rojas, Nik Keswani, and Logan Paul. He accumulated around 1 million users on Vine before the app was shut down in 2016. After that, it was easy for him to move to YouTube, but he was more focused on Instagram.
Dan Nampaikid Net Worth
His Net Worth is $2 million
Dan Nampaikid Personal Information
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1996|
|Birthplace||Boston, United States of America|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Facts about Dan Nampaikid
- He amassed over 1 million followers on Vine before the app was shut down in 2016
- He currently has 1.2 million followers on Instagram
- In 2015, he made his acting debut in Black Woman’s video.
- Little is known about his family, but his mother often makes appearances on his videos, as do his two nieces, Dana and Dalena.
- Dan’s friend Jerry Purpdrank, who was already a well-known Viner, suggested that Dan take a look at the platform.
Leave a Reply