Who is Mrwhosetheboss?
On October 24, 1995, he was born Arun Maini in an Islam family in Nottingham, United Kingdom. Arun Maini is a tech influencer, TikTok star, and YouTuber who posts videos and reviews about the latest smartphones and gadgets available in the market and is known for his Youtube channel name Mrwhosetheboss. He uploaded his first YouTube video on April 22, 2011, explaining how people can optimize the performance of their smartphones. In 2017, Arun graduated from the University of Warwick with a bachelor’s degree in Economics (first-class honors). YouTube became more than a hobby for him, and he started uploading more videos on the channel. Maini’s channel has in-depth tech reviews, informative videos on the latest smartphone and related gadgets industry products, and videos expressing his opinion on the tech industry. Arun is the UK’s top YouTuber for new devices and technology, he has amassed over 9.8 million subscribers, and he keeps getting more subscribers and views. One of his latest videos of the new Samsung S22 Ultra has collected over 3.9 million views from February 10, 2022, to this day of the post.
Mrwhosetheboss Net Worth
His Net Worth is $2 million
Mrwhosetheboss Personal Information
|Date of birth||October 24, 1995|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Facts about MrWhosetheboss
- His real name is Arun Maini.
- In August 2015, Arun created a video that explained how users could transform their phones into generators of holograms. The video became viral and received over 300,000 views in a matter of hours.
- Arun has been awarded the title of ‘UK’s top tech YouTuber‘ thanks to his detailed reviews and informative videos on the latest technologies within the mobile industry.
- Arun’s “Mrwhosethebose“ channel reached the 1 million subscribers marked on February 15, 2018.
- He declined a job offer with PWC and began working full-time through his YouTube channel.
- He ended up learning everything that one could do to an android phone, from customizing the phone to improving its performance.
Leave a Reply